游戏 (收录: 7)
- 噗哟噗哟俄罗斯方块Puyo Puyo Tetris / ぷよぷよテトリス解谜游戏, 战略游戏, 横版 / "Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo from SEGA have combined to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! The game has tons of different styles of gameplay – from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four player Arcade modes. There's plenty of Tetris/Puyo variety, even an in-game Shop where players can unlock new characters, new skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, new backgrounds and more."
- 终极俄罗斯方块Tetris Ultimate解谜游戏, 横版 / The world’s most-loved puzzle game arrives on the latest next-gen consoles and is better than ever in Tetris Ultimate. With six exciting modes, fun new features, and unique visuals, the evolution of this iconic game is the ultimate must-have on next-gen consoles.
- 俄罗斯方块：效应Tetris Effect解谜游戏, 虚拟现实 / 《俄罗斯方块：效应》是由ENHANCE GAMES制作、索尼发行的一款益智游戏。本作将会是一款同时能在PS4和PS VR上玩的俄罗斯方块游戏。
- 俄罗斯方块DSTetris DS解谜游戏, 体育游戏, 横版 / 任天堂制作，以80年代末期风靡全世界的益智方块游戏《俄罗斯方块（Tetris）》为题材所制作的NDS版《俄罗斯方块DS》。
- Tetris Evolution解谜游戏, 横版 / In Tetris Evolution, players enjoy not only traditional Tetris gameplay but numerous new modes including "Go Low" and "Eraser" for both single and multiplayer. The multiplayer mode not only allows for up to four players on a single console, but players can now compete with up to four players via the Xbox Live online entertainment service.
- Tetris: Axis解谜游戏, 横版 / Hudson Soft brings Tetris to the 3DS.
- 俄罗斯方块Tetris解谜游戏, 战略游戏, 街机, 横版 / Tetris is an electronic puzzle game that was created by Alexey Pajitnov in 1984, while working in the USSR as a computer programmer. Pajitnov often programmed games to test new equipment using simple tasks, and in his spare time, developed a computer game inspired by his favorite puzzle board game Pentominos. The objective of Pentominos was to fit 12 different geometric-shaped pieces formed out of five squares into a box. Pajitnov’s vision was to create an electronic game where players arranged puzzle pieces in real time by having them “fall” faster and faster from the top of the screen. Pajitnov designed the game using seven distinctive playing pieces made from four squares. He called it Tetris, after “tetra,” the Greek word for four, and tennis, his favorite sport. After giving the game to his colleagues, it became an instant, hugely addictive hit, and shortly thereafter spread like wildfire throughout the Soviet Bloc’s computer literate. His subsequent friendship with game designer, Henk Rogers, now Blue Planet Software Chairman and Managing Director of The Tetris Company, brought the Tetris game out of the Soviet Union to become one of the most widely played electronic games of all time.