游戏 (收录: 5)
- 异度传说1+2Xenosaga I & II角色扮演游戏, 俯瞰, 文字 / 《异度传说1+2》是日本游戏制造商Namco公司制作的一款角色扮演类游戏。游戏故事从TC4767年开始，距离人类离开其发源地已经过了四千多年。星团联邦军的巡洋舰因为调查行星消失事件率领舰队向该宇宙区域前进，在前进途中遇到了未知物体“左哈鲁”
- Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra角色扮演游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / The story of Xenosaga III starts a year after "Xenosaga II" ended. Shion has resigned from Vector Industries after learning that the company is deeply connected to the appearance of the Gnosis. She instead joins Scientia, an underground organization working to unveil Vector's secrets in order to bring them down. Uncover the truth and save mankind in the finale of the Xenosaga series which boasts over 3 hours of movies, an updated battle system, and an improved customization feature with more in-depth character specialization and diversification and higher rewards for strategic party management. This RPG also includes an easily accessible database feature, the "Xeno Bible" and a mini-game with over 50 levels that challenges both you and your friends.
- Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse角色扮演游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / Xenosaga: Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Böse is a direct sequel to the first episode of the science-fiction RPG Xenosaga series. The story takes place thousands of years in the future, when mankind has long left the Earth, which is now called Lost Jerusalem, and founded a star empire. The main threat humanity has to face is the appearance of a super-powerful alien race called the Gnosis. The story picks up just after the concluding events of the first episode. Shion Uzuki, the young engineer who designed the powerful android KOS-MOS, arrives with her friends at the planet Second Miltia. They aim to learn more about the heritage of the late genius scientist Joachim Mizrahi, and foil the schemes of the mysterious antagonists Albedo and Margulis. Jin Uzuki, Shion's brother, who was only mentioned in the first chapter, becomes an important controllable character in the second episode. Much of the plot's content is dedicated to exploring the past and the origins of Jr., as well as his connection to Albedo.
- Xenosaga Freaks解谜游戏, 冒险游戏, 文字 / Xenosaga Freaks was only released in Japan and it contains 2 games, an Encyclopedia of terms used in Xenosaga Episode 1, and a demo for Xenosaga Episode 2. The main game is XenoComi, an illustrated and voice acted text adventure. It has 6 scenarios to go through involving the main characters from Episode 1 and a 7th is unlocked when the other 6 have been played. It takes place at some point during Episode 1 and is much more light hearted. It focuses on the events caused by a rampaging cat-eared KOS-MOS and the event that led to the situation. The other game is Kotoba no Puzzle: Xenopittan, a Xenosaga themed word puzzle game. Based off the game Kotoba no Puzzle: Mojipittan.
- Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht角色扮演游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht, the first chapter of a trilogy, is a Japanese-style sci-fi role-playing game, sharing many common themes and gameplay elements with Xenogears. The battle system is not unlike the one used in Xenogears (combo attacks, AP and EP gauges, etc.), but random encounters are eliminated. Instead, the enemies are now visible and battles can be avoided. During combat the few upcoming ally and enemy turns are shown onscreen, allowing the player to make strategic decisions based on who will act next. A rolling slot moves with each turn as well, conferring a bonus such as added damage or bonus XP for any action on that turn. If the enemy would be in position to take an advantage then the player can expend a character's "boost" gauge to cut in and act next, although enemies can boost as well, and enemy boosts always over-ride player boosts. Each character has a unique tree of Ether spells they can learn by spending Ether points earned in battle, with lower spells requiring spells above them to be purchased first. After a spell is purchased, so long is it does not require a unique talent of that character, the spell can also be purchased and learned by any other character that can afford double its normal cost. The Anti-Gnosis Weapon Systems can be equipped with different weapons and accessories and can be used in combat provided that a character has enough AP on that turn to board their AGWS.