游戏 (收录: 5)
- 命运：冠位指定Fate/Grand Order / フェイト グランドオーダー角色扮演游戏, 回合制战略游戏, 横版 / 人类将于2016年灭绝---为什么？怎么会？是谁？做了什么？面对众多疑问，研究者们陷入了 疑惑。就在这时，他们观测到了新的异变。公元2004年，日本某个地方都市，在这里，出现了前所未有的[无法观测的领域]为了 保护与夺回人类未来，必须进行时间旅行重返过去，执行与 “历史”对抗的作战！
- 命运守护夜Fate/stay night / フェイト/ステイナイト冒险游戏, 第一人称, 文字 / Fate/stay night is a Japanese visual novel, which was originally released as an adult game. A version of Fate/stay night rated for ages 15 and up titled Fate/stay night Réalta Nua was released later. Fate/stay night 's gameplay requires little interaction from the player as most of the game's duration is spent on reading the text that appears, representing either dialogue between the characters or the inner thoughts of the protagonist. Often, players will come to a "decision point" where they are given the chance to choose from options displayed on the screen, typically two to three at a time. There are three main plot lines that the player will have the chance to experience, one for each of the heroines in the story. To view all three plot lines, the player will have to replay the game multiple times and choose different choices during the decision points to progress the plot in an alternate direction.
- Fate/EXTELLAFate/Extella: The Umbral Star / フェイト/エクステラ格斗游戏, 砍杀游戏, 第三人称 / 《Fate/EXTELLA》是日本游戏厂牌TYPE-MOON原作的动作游戏作品，对应平台为PS4/PSV/PC，世界观设定、剧情则与《Fate/EXTRA》有所关联。
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK砍杀游戏, 第三人称 / 《Fate/EXTRA》系列的最新作品《Fate/EXTELLA LINK》隆重登场。《Fate》系列的英灵们跨越作品框架一同参战。可在场域上自由驰骋、使用宝具等华丽招式进行战斗的动作游戏。除了新参战的英灵们，还有进化后的图像及系统，以及新的剧本等多种新要素！
- Fate/Extra角色扮演游戏, 战略游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称 / Fate/Extra is a dungeon crawl style Japanese role-playing game. The game takes place in a parallel universe to the visual novel Fate/stay night. At the start of the game, the player may choose to play as either a male or female character, as well as selecting one of three Servants — Saber, Archer, or Caster, each with different strengths and weaknesses. Players spend one ingame "week" interacting with other characters, viewing scenes that advance the game's story, talking to their Servant in their room, and gathering clues to the identity of the enemy Servant. At the end of each day, they enter the Arena, a dungeon in which they can battle monsters to gain experience points and strengthen their Servant. The game's turn-based battle system is comparable to rock-paper-scissors -- "Attack" overpowers "Break", Break overpowers "Guard", and Guard overpowers Attack. During battle, both the player and the opponent line up six such moves at the beginning of each turn.