游戏 (收录: 8)
- Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki角色扮演游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰
- Yo-Kai Watch 3角色扮演游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / The international release of Yo-Kai Watch 3 which contains all available content from the 3 Japanese versions of the game. "Mischievous beings known as Yo-kai are everywhere, and it’s up to Nate and Hailey Anne to befriend, battle, and solve problems with them. Follow two parallel stories and unravel the mysteries behind strange sightings while meeting over 600 Yo-kai and using the new 3x3 grid battle system to strategically dish out or dodge attacks. More Yo-kai, more mysteries! ’Merican Yo-kai have made their way to YO-KAI WATCH 3 and they’re rootin’ tootin’ troublemakers. Speaking of troublemakers, in BBQ, zombies rise from their graves and Nate must free the town during Zombie Night. If you’re too afraid of zombies, you can always find treasure by exploring randomly generated dungeons and discover the truth about the mysterious ruins hidden all across the continent with the Yo-kai Blasters T group."
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits妖怪ウォッチ2 元祖角色扮演游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / Much like its predecessor, Yo-kai Watch 2 is an open world role-playing video game, where the player is given control of player character Nathan Adams, or alternatively, Katie Forester. Players navigate around the open world using the Nintendo 3DS' touchscreen to find and befriend various Yo-kai, which are scattered across the overworld. Players befriend Yo-kai by giving them a food that they like before beginning battle, and after defeating the Yo-kai it approaches the player character and gives them its Yo-kai Medal, allowing it to be summoned at will. A new feature in battles is using the touch screen to find a particular sweetspot on an enemy Yo-kai to increase the likelihood of befriending it at the end of the battle, or other sweetspots for extra damage, extra money, or extra experience. Yo-kai can also be acquired through an in game Crank-a-kai (Gasha Machine) by collecting in-game coins or using Play Coins. Certain Yo-kai are necessary for completing the game's main quest, and special rare Yo-kai are acquired through various subquests. Yo-kai have the capability to evolve into more powerful versions of themselves if they reach a certain level, or they can evolve by combining with particular items or other Yo-kai. The Yo-kai are divided amongst eight different classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. There are also Legendary Yo-kai that can only be obtained by collecting a particular set of Yo-kai listed in the Yo-kai Medallium, a compendium of the different Yo-kai the player has encountered or befriended. When the player encounters a Yo-kai, he enters into battle with it using six Yo-kai that the player has befriended previously. The touchscreen is used during battles to rotate amongst the player's Yo-kai in battle at will. It is also used either to clear up status effects on the player's Yo-kai or to charge up the Yo-kai's Soultimate abilities. While the original Yo-kai Watch featured nearly 250 Yo-kai, Yo-Kai Watch 2 features nearly 450, including several that were featured as bosses in the original game.
- Yo-Kai Watch解谜游戏, 角色扮演游戏, 回合制战略游戏, 第三人称 / YO-KAI WATCH centers on a boy who gets a special watch that lets him befriend and help mischievous Yo-kai* and later summon them to fight other Yo-kai. Players can overcome challenges and help various characters solve everyday problems with the help of Yo-kai friends. These eccentric Yo-kai resemble anything from inanimate objects to mythical creatures.
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters妖怪ウォッチ2真打角色扮演游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / The third version of Yo-kai Watch 2. It was released 5 months after the other 2 games in Japan. "Become inspirited and complete the ultimate YO-KAI WATCH experience. The strange but friendly troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back in a time-traveling adventure, and this time their mysterious world is packed with exclusive quests, Wicked Yo-kai to befriend, fully new areas to explore, and a revamped Blasters action co-op mode* featuring new bosses."
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls妖怪ウォッチ2 本家角色扮演游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back for an all-new adventure! Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, travel back in time to save Springdale, and witness the origin of the Yo-kai Watch!
- Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi & Tempura回合制战略游戏, 冒险游戏, 第三人称, 俯瞰 / From the Wikia: "Yo-kai Watch 3 (Japanese: 妖怪ウォッチ３ Yōkai Wotchi Surī) is a two-part game series from the third generation of the Yo-kai Watch series, exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS developed and published by Level-5. Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi (Japanese: 妖怪ウォッチ３ スシ Yōkai Wotchi Surī: Sushi) and Yo-kai Watch 3: Tempura (Japanese: 妖怪ウォッチ３ テンプラ Yōkai Wotchi Surī: Tenpura) are the first two games of the third-generation series, and were released in Japan on July 16, 2016."
- 妖怪手表4：我们仰望着同一片天空Yo-kai Watch 4 / 妖怪ウォッチ4 ぼくらは同じ空を見上げている冒险游戏 / Switch《妖怪手表4》正式公布游戏发售日为6月20日，售价税前5980日元，游戏副标题也确定为“我们仰望着同一片天空”。